Members recently received a mailing for our 2014 Annual Appeal. Your pledge card and a return envelope were included. We ask that you complete this card thoughtfully and prayerfully. When you bring your pledge card to church on October 6, you will be asked to bring the card forward at the start of the worship service as a visible sign of your commitment to support the basic weekly ministries at Holy Spirit.
Why should you pledge?
- Completing a pledge card provides you the opportunity to consider how God has blessed you and how you will respond to those blessings.
- Completing a pledge card involves planning and should include prayer and discussion within your family as to what your response will be.
- Completing a pledge card provides a level of commitment which you can accomplish in the coming year.
- Pledges are a way for your congregation leadership team to more accurately develop a financial plan for next year.
- Having such a financial plan in place gives all of us a foundation and guidance to plan for the future.
Every contribution, no matter the size, helps us be faithful disciples and enables us to grow in the ministry and outreach of our church. Thank you!